Direct Mail Works
A successful direct mail campaign requires careful planning. Even if you have a clear goal in mind, you still need to make important decisions about your message, design, and the mailing itself. Planning your own campaign can be overwhelming; and it can even cost you more money than necessary. That’s where we come in…
The experts at H & H will develop a customized campaign to achieve your specific objectives.
As part of your campaign, direct mail can:
- Improve your image and brand awareness
- Attract more customers, donations, or supporters
- Re-energize your current or past customers
- Announce a sale, discount, or special event
REAL SUCCE$$ STORIES…
Learn how H & H has helped our customers reach their target audience, save money, and maximize results.
Store saves $7,000 by reducing mail piece size by ½ inch!
A local furniture store wanted to announce their 40th anniversary and invite the community to a celebratory open house. They designed a piece that the USPS considered a “flat size” which, unknowing to them, has higher postage rates. We redesigned their piece to reduce the length by ½ inch making it “letter size,” and they saved $7,000 in postage. They also saved on printing costs because we could then print the mailers on one of our offset presses, with multiple impressions on a sheet.
Company saves $1,000 by ganging postcards together
A company needed to print two different postcards for a direct mail campaign. Our print and marketing consultants saw an opportunity for savings and suggested that the two cards be run at the same time. “Ganging” is the process of placing more than one job on the same print run. It reduced our client’s printing costs by $1,000. Ganging works in two ways: 1) by reducing the number of printing plates needed because they’re shared, and 2) by running the job faster since the presses aren’t stopped to switch plates.
A contractor placed a coupon on The Monster Mailer and made over $4,000 in profits.
The Monster Mailer is our group advertising direct mail product. A local home improvement contractor acquired 9 new customers whose initial projects averaged $455 each. (They were used to only getting one phone call with their other newspaper advertising.)
More Success Stories…
- A political campaign saved $10,000 in postage costs by making changes that we suggested.
- We redesigned a non-profit organization’s appeal letter, and they brought in nearly $15,000; their highest donation amount ever recorded.
- A restaurant advertised on The Monster Mailer and received 180 coupons in one month.
- Another Monster Mailer advertiser collected more than 300 coupons after their ad ran!
Our consultants are always on the lookout for ways to save you money and get your noticed … and it doesn’t end with direct mail.
Call 717-393-3941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free consultation.